Thursday, May 12, 2011

DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

So far this season that's all the Brewers have been.  A disappointment.  I am a true Brewers fan, so I will not be giving up on them like some other people have.  I still watch every game and share the same interest I did since opening day.  It does get a little frustrating when they are either up by eight runs and almost lose the game near the end, or when they are down five to zero and come back and take the lead, then give up 8 runs in a single inning.  If it's not one thing, its the other.  When we have a great outing by the pitcher and gives up 1 earned run in seven innings, the Brewers decide not to score or even get a hit.  But when we decide to hit and score a couple runs, the pitchers decide to give up eight runs in an inning.  The padres are absolutely terrible and the fact that we can not sweep them just blows my mind.  I went to the game on Friday against the Padres when Zack Greinke had his first start at Miller Park.  That game was a really good, fun, and exciting game.  So far this year with me going to games I am 2-1.  I also caught two balls from those games.  One of those balls I caught from Ryan Braun when he throws them into the crowd.  I was sitting in the left field bleachers.
The Brewers are in fifth place in their division.  Fifth out of six teams.  How good is that? (fart noise)  Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder started off the season on fire!  They have recently slowed down a bit.  When they are hot there is no stopping this Brewers team.  Too bad they are the only one producing the runs.  I am really excited to continue to watch the Brewers through the summer and hopefully make it into the post-season.  They may be frustrating now but I still love them!  Oh yeah by the way Brewers, you have to hit the ball if you want to win a game.  Just saying…..

1 comment:

  1. Your last line is an obvious retortment but in the Brewers' case, maybe they need to know that. I agree with you. Regardless of how they are playing though, we should get the entire grade to go to a game and of course, tailgate before hand! I think it would be a lot of fun especially with senior year wrapping up! I enjoyed reading this. I could sense the frustration in your piece but regardless of that and your occasional sarcastic remarks, I know you're dedicated to them!

    ReplyDelete